Sunfire 5x400W Amp at a Great Price

Chris Robinson

I was in your neck of the woods today. I wouldn't have thought anyone from Hilton Head would be on this forum. Cool. We do alot of work on the Island and in Bluffton. We're finishing up some Marriott Timeshares around Burkes Beach Rd area and more condos on Spanish Wells Rd and at Shelter Cove. I lived down there for 6 years or so. It's grown alot since then.

I was in your neck of the woods today. I wouldn't have thought anyone from Hilton Head would be on this forum. Cool. We do alot of work on the Island and in Bluffton. We're finishing up some Marriott Timeshares around Burkes Beach Rd area and more condos on Spanish Wells Rd and at Shelter Cove. I lived down there for 6 years or so. It's grown alot since then.

Wes, lots of laughs! We have a few hits on different fronts:

- I live in Spanish Wells

- I keep my office in Bluffton

- My brother is the property manager for Harborside III in Shelter Cove. Are you working with Bob B and Task Management? I know they're doing the HS III remodel. Man, that would be funny.

Yes, it has grown a lot. I've been coming down here since 1982, my folks lived here until they passed away. I finally pulled the trigger after retiring from the evaporating electronics industry and have started a franchise business that is new to this area.

It would be nice to catch up with you.

Chris

It's a small world for sure. The project at Shelter Cove was Mainsail, (2) 5 story Condo Buildings built by Fraser. We are starting another one almost across the street called Tradewinds, which is actually a series of 28 townhomes also being built by Fraser Construction. The Spanish Wells Road project is called Seagrass and is about halfway down on the marsh @ Jonesville Rd, also built by Fraser, and we recently finished the project across the street from that called Summerfield again by Fraser. Those two projects were developed by David Staley. In Bluffton, we do work for Centex Homes and some commercial projects, such as the Publix Supermarket @ Buck Island Rd, Belfair Clubhouse, Lakes @ Myrtle Park, Old South Apartments, Bluffton Village, The Hospice Care Offices and had Del Webb's business before they sold out to Pulte. Our local office is in Plantation Park, but I spend little time there since I actually live in Columbia. Maybe I'll run into you down there some time.

Billy

It's a small world for sure. The project at Shelter Cove was Mainsail, (2) 5 story Condo Buildings built by Fraser. We are starting another one almost across the street called Tradewinds, which is actually a series of 28 townhomes also being built by Fraser Construction. The Spanish Wells Road project is called Seagrass and is about halfway down on the marsh @ Jonesville Rd, also built by Fraser, and we recently finished the project across the street from that called Summerfield again by Fraser. Those two projects were developed by David Staley. In Bluffton, we do work for Centex Homes and some commercial projects, such as the Publix Supermarket @ Buck Island Rd, Belfair Clubhouse, Lakes @ Myrtle Park, Old South Apartments, Bluffton Village, The Hospice Care Offices and had Del Webb's business before they sold out to Pulte. Our local office is in Plantation Park, but I spend little time there since I actually live in Columbia. Maybe I'll run into you down there some time.

Billy

Billy,

For some reason I thought you were "Wes" . Doh!

Give me a buzz if you're in the area. Work is 815-3682. Fun to catch up with you.

Chris

Will do. I have to go back to Las Vegas for our annual meeting next week but will get back to a weekly appearance starting the week after. I'll give you a call.

Hey, your competition (Merry Maids) is owned by the same company (Servicemaster) as the company I work for, ARS.

I see that Merry Maids is just coming to the island now. I actually was a Merry Maid customer when living in Boston. I'm aware of the things they do well and the things that they don't (especially the constant rotation of crews through a customer's home). I think there's enough business here for everybody [:)]

Vegas is a great meeting town. Easy to lose sleep.

Chris

Well, I for one wasn't impressed with Merry Maids. I had them come in once as a gift to my wife and they really didn't a good job at all, esp. for the price. The kicker was that one of the ladies gave my wife her home phone number and told her next time to call her direct and she could save some money. I guess she had no idea we were stockholders. I guess that's a problem for everyone.......I would bet everything I own that my guys do sidework and probably use our Freon and materials to do it.

Well, I for one wasn't impressed with Merry Maids. I had them come in once as a gift to my wife and they really didn't a good job at all, esp. for the price. The kicker was that one of the ladies gave my wife her home phone number and told her next time to call her direct and she could save some money.

I haven't run into that yet but I do have a non-compete clause in their employment contract. OTOH, I pay them well enough that it would be silly for them to go out on their own.

I don't mean to knock Merry Maids but I put my employees in marked Toyotas, pay their health benefits and guarantee them a minimum salary. They're pretty loyal and our customers love them.

You didn't report her did you?

of course I did. I purchase ServiceMaster Stock every week and Merry Maids is owned by...........................ServiceMaster. They also sign my paycheck.

However, we won't be owned by ServiceMaster much longer. We are up for sale and who knows whats going to happen to me. There may be some great deals on Legend and Reference Series speakers this summer on the forum.

of course I did. I purchase ServiceMaster Stock every week and Merry Maids is owned by...........................ServiceMaster. They also sign my paycheck.

However, we won't be owned by ServiceMaster much longer. We are up for sale and who knows whats going to happen to me. There may be some great deals on Legend and Reference Series speakers this summer on the forum.

You reported her? [:#]

Well - no matter what happens, the good news is you probably won't have to scrub stranger's toilets for a living just to get by.

You reported her? [:#]

Well - no matter what happens, the good news is you probably won't have to scrub stranger's toilets for a living just to get by.

Yup, I did. Or in this case, si