007 Die Another Day

bookman

Has anyone seen this? I picked up a DVD over the weekend. I didn't know what to expect. I clicked on the DTS

selection and the opening scene with the thirty foot waves was amazing. The audio in this movie top to bottom

is world class. It doesn't matter if you like Bond or not, this thing for demos is a must have. Enjoy.

Well, I am not a Bond freak but I do like quite a few of those movies, most with Roger Moore as 007. With that said, I think Remington Steele, er..., I mean Pierce Brosnan made a great Bond. He was cool, a charmer with the ladies and had just enough moxy to make you believe he was actually getting away with his outlandish stunts! I really couldn't stand that Dalton guy so Pierce has been a real shot in the arm for me and the Bond series. Wouldn't be a post about Bond without mentioning Sean Connery! Okay, consider him mentioned!

With that said, I did find this movie entertaining enough that I bought it, and felt the DTS track was an added bonus. I haven't watched it in a while but I know my entire DVD collection is about to get a big workout... unfortunately, that means I won't! [;)]

D