Oh My God!!! (exuse the use)

SCOOTERDOG

Hmmm. [:o] Interesting.

I had participated (marginally) in that thread. Although the OP was particularly intolerant of others' viewpoints, based upon what I read of it, I'm surprised it was deleted. I saw a few of your posts there, scoot. What did it end up deteriorating into? [:D]

It had got to the point, like many others on the thread that no matter what you said you and everyone else was wrong and he was right. My last couple of threads he was saying putting speakers in a corner had no value, Klipsch were old speakers and were not relavent with today's modern designs. If electronics were more than 5 years old you should throw them out etc. I got to the point where I threw my hands up and told him it did not mater what everyone else thought and he was just so correct. The I told him if he was ever in my neck of the woods to let me know and he was more than welcome to come by and enjoy the sonic pleasures he has been missing.

scooter

I don't know what's the deal, but I tried accessing that link and AVS won't let me in, even though I have an account over there and can get into almost anything else. Did they pull the thread?

This is the Internet, after all, and unfortunately you are more than likely to walk into the equivalent of a wild west bar with a drunken know-it-all cowboy shoutin' down the whole place. Obviously, you seem to have met one over there. I've noticed that there are a number of Audiophile forums that have some amazingly conceited personalities, especially given the subjective nature of the subject matter and the complexity of it all.

I've seen much less of that in my photograohy forums and computer forums.

...the motorcycle forums...egos run wild.. LOL!!

Oh well.

I come back here all the time, I seldom go to any of the others.

I think they were on their way of pi$$ing you off good Scooterdog,You have excellent equipment and i think you have a outstanding theater room,I have had my La scalas for the last 19 yrs,If someone mentions that my speakers are out dated ,and i must junk them,they know squat to begin with. And if you do decide to throw them out Scooter,I will be at your curb side at garbage day.[:D]

You know what! When people say stuff is outdated and need replacement,

they should realize that yeah plastic is not better than wood! And that

building it mass production does not make quality better! Really, I

wonder how quick they make the Bose vaccum shot into a mold pitiful of

an excuse satellite? 30 seconds? Tell him to just F off instead of

reasoning cause that is all they understand.