What do you have for sale people? IL people preferably.

CrazyBrian

Hello,

I registered a while back and now just mainly lurk, but im now in the market again. Trying to possibly find some KG's KLF's or maybe some RF-7's if the price is right. So if any of you local guys know of any deals going on let me know please. Im trying to stay local for shipping reasons. But if the price is right Ill do what I gotta do.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Colter has a pair of KG-4's for sale in Indianapolis (at least I think they're KG-4's). I often go to visit Colter and live in Champaign so it would be rather trivial to bring them back with me. And then I will on occasion go home to Aurora, so it wouldn't be hard for me to meet anywhere in Illinois (unless it's far south).

I wanna say he's asking $300 for them? I forget. In fact, I'm supposed to be selling them for him because he doesn't have the time. Let me know if you're interested and I can go about obtaining all the details. I'm sure pictures can be arranged, but I can attest that they're in good shape (looking good and fully functional).