does anybody know prices for the REFERENCE RF-7 MODELS/SYSTEM

JuRocktheRock

Welcome to the forum!

It would be helpful if you could be a bit more specific in the particular models that you are looking for. I paid $4,000 for my RF-7s, RC-7, RS-7s and RSW-15. You will now be limited to items that are currently stocked by your dealer as the RF-7 system is no longer being produced. The replacement for the RF-7 is the RF-83-check the "products" section for pics, specs, etc. Good luck in your hunt.

David

The Reference 7 system has been discontinued in the US. The following prices are MSRPs:

RF 7 pair, $1,100 per speaker

RC-7, $800

RS-7s, $900 per pair

RSW-15, $1,800

All prices today should involve a significant discount since the speakers are discontinued.

Bill

I have seen the rf-7's for as cheap as 800 bucks at an audio king here in MN. I'll bet you could get at least as good of a deal on that online. Only one problem however, klipsch is very strict with who they authorize as a "dealer." So be careful if you buy from a site not authorized, your warranty will not be honored by klipsch. I do know that klipsch sells refurbs through ebay at a great discount and still honors their warranty, etc.

I myself was going to get the rf7's to go along with my rb-25's I purchased two years ago. One of those waiting for the money deal, well, life got in the way and I never bought them. Has anyone out there heard the new model you just mentioned, the rf-83's. Anyone who has heard both have any prefs?