A new toy to play with: RC-64

Professor.Ham.Slap

I have available now an extra RC-64 in black center speaker. This is factory sealed, brand new.

I currently use one paired with my RF-7's and it's killer. The dialog is crystal clear and accurate. I have the center set at small and I have never heard of a better center speaker!

Email me for the best price + shipping. Also have Sunfire subs, amps, processors available!

• 3 weeks later...

How does the RC-64 sound compared to the RC-7?

I recently buyed a pair of RF-35´s and im in the market for a new Center speaker.

I´ve read great reviews about the RC-7, but is the RC-64 a better choice?

/Christian

Hi Christian,

I replaced the RC7 with the new RC64...since the center channel produces 60% of the output from soundtracks it's important to have a competent center speaker. The RC7 is good and I would rate it a 7.5 but the RC64 is a good 9.0. It is massive with it's 4 woofers but the increase in clarity and output is quite amazing. Go for the RC64!

I have available now an extra RC-64 in black center speaker. This is factory sealed, brand new.

I currently use one paired with my RF-7's and it's killer. The dialog is crystal clear and accurate. I have the center set at small and I have never heard of a better center speaker!

Email me for the best price + shipping. Also have Sunfire subs, amps, processors available!

Dude, I hope you are a private party and not a Klipsch dealer...cause if you are, that was NOT the smartest move I've ever seen, putting a post up offering to discount and ship Ref series product on a Klipsch forum. [:#]