Cornwall Parts on eBay - Great Prices!

Frzninvt

The K-600 horns do not come around that often on eBay at all, they certainly can no longer be had from Klipsch parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Cornwall-k600-Mid-Squaker-Lenses_W0QQitemZ9708886022QQcategoryZ61378QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$50 a horn is very fair for the tough to find K-600's.

The B-2 networks are price decently as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-Cornwall-Type-B2-Crossovers-Pair_W0QQitemZ9708884660QQcategoryZ61378QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He has the K-33 woofers as well but at $100 on the BIN and the fact that they can be had new from Klipsch parts or Bob C. for $129 plus shipping the deal is not to fabulous but a cost savings none the less.

I bought the rarer K-51V ceramic dual phase plug midranges he had up, should be fun to experiment with.

I was just teasing m00n for the most part, but I did ask Jess about the

cabinets and just haven't heard back yet. There is a local pair of

empty, beat-up cabs on Craigslist that might be his. I would probably

build new enclosures if I get that far. If not, I will resell them here

for the same prices. I already have K-33's, mid drivers, and tweeters.

Jess also sold me my '67 designer Verts a while ago, and I believe you were the one that posted about them. Thanks again,

Chris

GREAT, they might have been good prices until you announced them to the world (i.e. a large part of the world that cares) [:P]

I also have the K-51. Not sure if it is an anomoly, or the room, but mine had a nasty peak (6-10db) from around 4-6K. I added a bandpass to it and it perfectly leveled it through to were the tweeter takes over.