CALLING INTENSITEST DR WHO

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kispch KP V-ampire will be a flexable multi-tasker,for what ever is plugged into it, vocals, key boards, guitar, bass guitars,synths,line level devices.... , an connected to a DAW for capturing any magic accidental, inspirational ear candy, or cracking wallnuts, or depthcharges, or pearlharbor bombs, or alein hyper-drive powerplants......which can be further manipulated in the DAW, ie a pearlharbor bomb, sweetened with an octiva, with a bass riff dubbed over with stereo chourus,with amp modleling,an cab sim,panning bomb, an bass riff separatly L/R/C, with a mad mans scream rotating out of a leslie cab, on a shure sm57 mic....a palette for sound creation, flying out of the edge, of the envolope,an if johny thinks it sucks, traded it for beer, 3 songs, an 2 chicks .....;V-AMPIRE LX1200H. The 2 x 60-Watt stereo or 120-Watt mono operation amplifier features 32 authentic amp models, 15 speaker cabinet simulations and a 24-bit multi-effects processor, qualifying as the ultimate, ultra-flexible guitar workhorse for delivering ample power at live gigs. The LX1200H offers first-rate effects and a plethora of available tones at any desired volume, while combining the power of BEHRINGERs award-winning amp modeling technology with the flexibility and tube-like sound of a classic guitar amplifier. It will be shipped in the third quarter 2004.

At the LX1200Hs heart is a vast collection of amp and cabinet modelsranging from modern to vintage amplifiers. The LX1200H features 32 landmark amp models based on further improvements and refinement of the V-AMP 2 modeling technology. BEHRINGERs proprietary switchable ULTRA-G speaker simulation facilitates direct recording or feeding live sound to a P.A., while an adjustable stereo aux input for line-level signals such as CD or sound cards perfectly fits for monitoring applications.

Additionally, the V-AMPIRE LX1200H features 16 top-notch effect models, including analog delays, compressor, wah-wah, reverb, flanger and rotary speakers, among others. The 15 speaker cabinet models can be mixed and matched with any of the amp models and effects. Furthermore, the amplifier package includes a pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring, while an extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity. Intuitive rotary controls with dedicated LED indicators make operation easy and simple. The balanced stereo XLR DI OUT with ground lift is also provided, and 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing for any application plus full MIDI compatibility. A Windows® editor is downloadable from the BEHRINGER website free-of-charge.

Plus it looks good at night with the LEDS looking like blood drops,an

DSP display,i looked at the guts{they let johny do that} at GC, for 200

bones retail, it's built well, an the sims are close, better than a

Line6,an close to a Vox Tone lab, only thing that was weak was

the auto wha, an the knobs, but it is slanted back to protect those in

transport, an a crybaby wah wha laying around anyway ,an other junk

that can be

plugged into the effects loop.also have some oak KP-201<RE Colter

somewhere, if this goes south,then will just take the head an throw it

on top of an extra stereo 4x12 cab with neo-dogs, they ripp an tear

like a riot on sunset ave.

"rip some guitar or bass

acording to modeling,while also doing some super woofer duty to .1

channel of system"

both

ah...you are much better at reading "johnny speak" - I only understand about half of what he writes [;)]

"rip some guitar or bass

acording to modeling,while also doing some super woofer duty to .1

channel of system"

both

ah...you are much better at reading "johnny speak" - I only understand about half of what he writes [;)]

LOL

a real culture gap,,johny played to much golf with

Downing&Tipton , in the 80's ,will be a real Reverend Horton Heat

&Sister Moregasm rig,hope Dr Who rock an roll tours, in the

fullness of Dr Who's time,"the more you play the game, the more the

rules change"

ok...I reread all his posts and I think I'm getting 70% now...that's gotta be one kicking place you got going on over there.

So what's the frequency of a low B? Isn't a low E 32Hz, making the B

24Hz? I guess I never realized just how low that really is...

• 2 weeks later...