Heresy K22 replacement question

I have two 1976 K22 RF speakers with torn cones from a pair of heresys. Would it be better to have these repaired or replace these. Klipsch suggested a K24 replacement. I've found an Eminence speaker with the following specs. Would this work as well?

Alpha-12A Woofer

12 Cloth 20oz Mag 150w/300w 45Hz-5kHz 98dB 8 ohm

Eminence also makes one with an 80oz. magnet that reaches down to 40Hz and 101dB. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Here's what Parts Dept. told me.

Klipsch parts no longer carries recone parts for that woofer.

Today the suggested replacement woofer is from the Heresy II, the K-24-E and will work fine

About $80 each.

Please contact our parts dept at 800-554-7724 option 3 for price and availability.

You could check with www.woofer.com , Paul may be able to recone for you.

You mentioned an "H" woofer. These are marked K22 RF. What were you refering too?

No Heresy had a 4 ohm woofer. The early ones had 16 ohm woofers, the later ones had 8 ohm woofers.

The K-24 is a good replacement for an 8 ohm K-22.

Are you sure that your current woofers are not K-22-EF? Sometimes the ink smears and makes it hard to read. If so, they were manufactured by Eminence and there is a chance you can get them reconed.