paradigm servo 15

oldenough

Hi all, I'm in need of some expert advice. I have the opportunity to purchase a Servo 15 for $700 (canadian), it's in real nice shape but does not come with the X-30 controller,is the controller a must have ? Is this a good buy at this price?. Thanks, look forward to your input.

Ok since the knowledge looks to be so abundant here,I will answer.

For $700 the Paradigm Servo 15,even the original one(w 400W RMS amp)is a steal,and you will NOT find a better more accurate subwoofer for the price.

Of course a few kids may tell you you can have louder,like loudness was the end all factor.

FYI the Servo 15 can fill a larger room with very deep basss,distortion that remains very low(lower than any non servo controlled sub)plus the quality of the bass will best anything below $1000.

Does this answer your question?

Thanks Ear, any doubts i may have had are gone, this thing is awesome, it has sure opened up a whole new dimension. My first serious sub, i could'nt be happier, aint gonna be any buyers remorse in this house, just got to find an X-30 controller.