Klipsch article in April/May issue of Home Theater Mag

jbsl

For anyone interested in article about Klipsch there is one in Home Theater magazine's April or May. The cover is blue and has Jessica Simpson on it.

Inside there is a articel by a reviewer who has reviewed Klipsch home theater systems before and liked them very much. I belive the articel said he owns Klipsch also.

The article is about the history of Klipsch as a company going from 2 channel Heritage to today making everything from home theater speakers, Movie Theater speakers, ipod and computer speakers, and still making the Heritage speakers.

It is 3-4 pages and you can tell the reviewer likes Klipsch.

I agree, it's a very glowing article, and well-deserved by Klipsch. There's a couple of nice shots of the author with Jim Hunter and one of the author in the anechoic room. It's nice to see areas of the headquarters of which I am now familiar. I will never forget my trip to Indy last year. Klipsch was very accomodating to we pilgrims. Thanks again Klipsch! I am SO looking forward to this year's trip down to Hope!