CF-4

damoon

I have a set of CF-4 in oak. They are a bit large for my new house and I have to sell them. They are in excellent condition. I was wondering if anyone knows how much I can get for them. I was thinking about calling a local stero store to see if they would buy them from me.

You'll probably do better selling here than through a store and possibly eBay. At least most of the people here are fair and honorable.

To find the fair value, try the SEARCH feature above, or check ebay for similar models. I think CF4 might be similarly priced as KLF30. Conditon matters quite a bit in the used market.

Usually here on the Forum a seller will post a few pictures and an asking price. It also helps to know your location, as most of us would prefer to pick up a pair locally (ok, within a few hundred miles) than pay for shipping and risk damage.

Hope this helps you and Welcome to the Forum.

Michael

Sorry about not putting my location. I currently live Little Rock, Ar but will be relocating to Macon, Ga in mid July. I was thinking around 800 for the CF-4 Speakers. I had them hooked up to a Adcom 5500 and they sounded great. I would be willing to let the amp go also for an additional amount.

When you post, look at the top of the page, and you will see tabs that say "Compose, Options, Related, and Preview". Just click on Options, then click add/update and browse to the pic you want to post. I think you can only add one pic per post. To add more, just keep replying and adding as many as you have.

-Jon

damoon,

i might be interested in the cf-4's. i'm getting an upgrade to my lascala,s

and if it does'nt work out i like the epic series. i live in sanford n.c shipping

probably cost atleast $300. but it would beworth it if i cant get my la scala's the way i like my email is lettsales1@hotmail .com phone nr is 919-776-0482. i dont know if you would consider a trade. but i have a beautiful pair of infinity rsIIIB just had two new mids and four new woofers installed. ($1,100) just for parts this is one of the best sounding infinity's ive everheard. and they are about 4.5' high about 20'' wide and only about 4.5'' deep. so the can stand wright up against wall. beautiful workmanship

and big sound. ithink there about 85lbs each you can look them up on infinity web page. to get accurate specs. ive never heard a speaker that thin sound this good, these were very expensive i think i paid like $3,000

10 years ago. emit r tweeter is killer. if its not your bag. no big deal. i just dont have the $800+shipping until i get my la scalas right. give me a call if you want to talk. ive got cf-2 also wich sound really good. and would give you the klipsch sound in a smaller package. i really like the epic cf series.

lets talk thank kenneth lett

If you are gonna wait, then maybe the shipping will be cheaper. I'm moving to Warner Robins,Ga ( South of Atlanta ) in late July so the shipping would be cheaper I think. Also maybe we could meet half way on a week end after I get to Ga.

• 1 month later...

Was just reading thru this thread, and realized Ken made a post on 5/2 and was involved in the fatal car accident just 2 days later. [:(] It really hits close to home and makes me think how precious each day really is.

Mike

PS... no intention to highjack your thread, Damoon.