AV Stand for LCD TV and KLF-C7?

JHoff80

I just wrote a really long message, and the forum crashed or something and I lost it, so heres a summary. I'm planning on getting an LCD TV (probably 37"), and I currently have a KLF-C7 center channel, and am really confused on stands for the TV that also accomodate the center speaker.

Basically, I think I would need to put my Outlaw 1070 and the HTPC (both around 17x17x7") I'm planning on getting on the bottom shelf for heat reasons. The S1000 for my subwoofers, and my Gamecube and Xbox would go on the second shelf.

The problem is that most stands I've found only have two shelves and the top for the TV. However, since I can't put my KLF-C7 on the top of an LCD like I did with my CRT, I need a spot for that as well. However, the speaker needs around 12" of clearance, and I haven't seen anything that would accomodate this.

I need some INEXPENSIVE (I think Salamander sells a stand that would work, but its like $900) stand that would work for all of these components. Any suggestions?

I should probably add that I would prefer the back and sides to be open, for heat reasons. Also, the KLF-C7 is about 40 lbs, the Outlaw 1070 is 50 lbs, the TV i'm currently looking at is 50 lbs, and the S1000 is around 40 lbs, so it definitely needs to be pretty durable as well.

I'm still having trouble finding something, even with those links. The Bello ones are nice, but the maximum weight per shelf that I've seen is usually 50-75 lbs according to their site.

http://www.soundations.com/images/lacasa4_series.jpg

This one looks nice, but probably has two too many glass shelves, and besides, the clearance given for the center channel speaker underneath is only 10 inches. (Besides, it looks very expensive as well).

I can't get that picture to load, but none of the Bello stands I've seen have been strong enough. The Outlaw 1070 is 50 lbs by itself almost, and most of the Bello stands I've seen on their site could only hold 50 lbs per shelf. Almost none of them had enough room for the KLF-C7 either; remember, its 12" high.

Thanks for the help anyway though.