The Ice Harvest

ygmn

Stange...weird come to mind...

John cusack

Billy Bob thorton

Randy quaid

others...

interesting story taking place all one night for the most part...

Trailers made it seem funnier then it truly was...more of a suspense movie with a hint of can you guess the what will happen next movie...

Special features were interesting as they discuss movie with book author...

If you like suspense crime dramas you should watch this you may not like it but then again you may...

neither thumbs down nor thumbs up...

When it was over...I felt a bit cheated...like there could have been more to each scene..I dunno...the more I think about the movie..the more I think I was not prepared for what the movie truly was....

I was expecting something comical like Bandits (Billy Bob & Bruce Willis) but what was presented was dark and serious....

someone watch it and give me your impressions...

I like Harold Ramis. Anyone who could direct Groundhog Day and Caddyshack is OK with me! And he wrote Ghostbusters and Stripes, two very funny movies. And so I found enough to like here to like--solid performances from Cusak and Platt and serviceable work from Billy Bob.

This is NOT a comedy. It's a very dark film populated by sociopaths--most of whom get their just desserts in the end.