Klipsch RB-61

jomari

Good day!

Lets just say im new in the klipsch world, and purchased my first ever speaker from em, the RC-35, and found a great respect for the quality of these machines. been in the HT world for a while and want to diversify my knowledge, especially with this brand in mind.

Just upgraded and wanted to learn more. although i purchased the RC-35's, i was going to get the RB-35s as my front speakers... until i found out that the one distributor i found was selling it EACH not as a pair.

I dont really have that much of a budget, so call it a modest and humble setup for now.

Purchased instead the RB-61's. Found the specs relatively close to the RB-35s. Besides, the seller i got my RC-35's gave me a great deal at $365 for both of em.

First question - How do you like the RB-61s?

Thanks and i hope to learn and grasp more in this forum as much as ive learned in others.

Cheers.

E

I've got a pair of RB-61's on order (the local dealers are still selling their remaining Ref 3, and not stocking the Ref 4's yet.) You're right about the spec's being close to the RB-35. I demo'd the RB-35's at home & did a freq response chart with my Radio Shack SPL meter. I'll do another when I get the new speakers.