Match Point

Joe Shmoe

This film was written and directed in 2005 by Woody Allen. Can't say that I am a huge fan of Woody Allen however, this movie was done very well.

It is "a tale of engrossing adultery & obsession". At first I thought I would just add it to the handful of movies I already had in my hand to rent, because I noticed Scarlett Johansson on the cover & she is so unbelievable attractive... I thought it was worth a chance.

Turns out that this movie was the best of all four I had rented the other night! The way it is written/directed, you cannot help get caught up in the predicament the main character is in. I would give it 8 out of 10! Great film!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/match_point/trailer/

I agree with you Joe. We picked this movie up the other night 'cause it looked interesting. We started watching it and after the first 10 minutes I said, "Honey, I'm giving this movie 10 more minutes to get me interested or else it's out of the DVD player" and the wife agreed. 10 minutes later we were hooked. In the end we both commented how much we'd been drawn in and the interesting plot twist. And then it dawned on me - Woody Allen.

Yeah - I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10. I was a bit sad that I didn't get to see any Scarlett boobage. [6]

Tom