M & M's Purchase to help fight Cancer! -OT

Bill H.

We have all been touched by cancer, somewhere in our lives, please read below and keep it going.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o />

New M&M colors

Pass this on to all of your friends. There are many women out there who have breast cancer. Lets do all we can to support this cause.

New Pink &White M&M's

The maker of M&M candies has teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new "pink &white" M&M candies.

For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation. The next time you want a treat, please pick up a bag (now sold in stores nationwide) - you will be donating to a great cause and satisfying your sweet tooth. Just think...If each of us buy one bag or two.... how much will be donated. Buy a bag for a friend...........

Please pass on to all your family and friends. -- Thanks

--

post-4626-1381929831034_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I have been not only touched, but severely violated [:@]

Thanks for the link Bill... I will be sure to do my part. It's little things like this that really add up... just look at what the Lance Armstrong "liveSTRONG" bracelets have accomplished!