Chorus II Placement

discusman

I did a brief test yesterday on the chorus II's i just got but now i need to put them where they belong. are the chorus's as sensitive to placement as the legend series. how far from back and side walls? just asking for a starting point for guys that has already done this ... i know eventually it's up to my ears. only have 12 feet width with big tv in the middle. I'm in the process of taking out my KLF-20's so I can start doing some heavy duty testing. thanks.

Discus,

You will want to play with them as each room is different. For me, I found by moving them off the front wall made a big difference. Unfortunately, I could only move them about 20" forward. My left speaker is about 2 feet from the sidewall and their is no sidewall on the right side (opens to the kitchen). Mine are about 10' apart, toed-in to the sweet spot on the couch, which is also 10' away. Glad to see you got them and looking forward to hearing what you have to say about them...

Mike

------------------

My Music Systems