PA gear sales

So I guess this gear is extra and for sale. I'll thing about pricing later tonight when I get home.

This is a mint condition, complete refurbished (by Spectrum Sound, Indy) matched set of Bi-amp brand 80's vintage stereo 10 band eq and mono 5-way, stereo 3-way crossovers. Everything works perfectly and the controls are noiseless. Professional 1/4 and XLR balanced input/outputs.

Michael

post-10755-13819304313172_thumb.jpg

hmmm...anyone recognize the rack on the very top? Colter let us borrow it in Hope [H]

(except it had the fancy EQ he's trying to sell and not the other EQ he's got in there right now).

It's cool to see you getting the PA up and running...when should I start sending bands your way for concerts and stuff?

(btw, you still owe me model #'s and all that for your EV bins)

I'm having trouble finding them. I think TL606 is the single 15" one. There is a TL806, but think it's the double 15, can't find the single 18" anywhere. I have the plans somewhere here and can measure the volume and port if needed.

Michael

I was talking about the EV cabinet designs. They are EVM-15L and EVM-18L. These styles were available in L and B types. I know B is for Bass, but thought L was for LF, as in PA smoother tone. Someone else said it was for Lead, but I can't imagine a lead guitarist using 18" speakers.