I need speaker help???

PostMan

I currently have a pair of KG 5.5 and was wondering, if any, problems their might be with this type of HT setup. With the 5.5 as fronts I plan to use two RCR-3 in the ceiling, two RS-3II on the sides, one RC-3II in the center, and and RSW 12 as the sub. Can anyone see a problem because the 5.5 are so dated now???

Postman, don't know what problems you expect with the 'dated' KG5.5's but most members here use 'dated' speakers.As long as they are working properly and you like the sound of them then you're in business.

You might check the 'Classic' section in Home Audio for matching speakers.Good luck with your system Postman,should sound great.

Keith

i agree. There seems to always be someone looking for one of the older speakers for his/her HT. I personally like the new but there are many here that like to have a true heritage speaker system cwm16.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665