Some Stuff For Sale

6foot8

Well, it's all packed up! [:D]

Not sure if I'll get it in the mail tomorrow since I'll be working from home. If not, it'll go out at lunchtime on Friday from the main UPS store near the airport. I'll shoot you a PM with the particulars after it goes out. If you can shoot me a PM with your address/email/phone #, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still confused. Have literally thousands of LPs here, a separate room with Klipschorns and Jubilees, Thorens TD125MK11 (the B&O is no longer with it), Music Hall MMF5 I got from JWC like new, and two old HS-era Technics SL1700's with totally worn out cartridges.

NONE of which ever gets played. Ok I use the MMF occasionally, but don't want to use it to sort out 'garage sale' LP's and I don't want to damage it's stylus. I think I'd be better off with a good cartridge mated to one of the SL1700's for everyday play and sifting through this mountain of vinyl.

THere is a local turntable shoppe I found through FaceBook (it's useful for something at least) and this guy seems to be able to repair anything. Since he's nearby I'd like to use his expertise but rely on you guys for advice in terms of what really mates well with what I've got and if I'm totally out of my mind.

Ready to drop some coin and get this stuff going on start selling it off.

Michael