la scala's

gigbyt

For what it is worth, I have been in contact with Luke (the seller) since Sunday afternoon (July 16) regarding this pair of speakers

Now there's a Shocker........[:)]

Duke, the shocker is that we don't have the exact time at which the seller was contacted down to the second and the time zone. [;)]

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it is worth, I have been in contact with Luke (the seller) since Sunday afternoon (July 16) regarding this pair of speakers

Now there's a Shocker........[:)]

Duke, the shocker is that we don't have the exact time at which the seller was contacted down to the second and the time zone. [;)]

Yaaaaa ...... i forgot about the time zone thing ......[:$]

Hi.

This is Luke, the seller in question, ready to respond to any concerns directly.

I found this forum accidentally after I posted the ad and prior to gigbyt's informing me of its existence.

I just wanted to go ahead and let you all know that the La Scala's are still for sale; that they are not, in fact, "beat to shit", "rolled down the street", or otherwise, though they are not in mint condition and the edges do indeed have a good bit of wear and tear; that they were not used by a band (i'm still not sure where this idea came from); that they don't magically move around New England from day to day evading potential buyers; that all the parts work, though the tweeters are, in fact, mismatched; that i'm not going to mail them anywhere; and...that's that.

So let me know if you're interested. Several potential buyers are coming by this weekend. Anyone willing to venture to the Boston area is welcome to make your own minds and ears up.

Thanks.

gigbyt

I drove by boston today.

Didn't stop for them since the price was a best offer senerio, and the price was climbing. There are folks apparently making offers on these sight unseen. So I guess those offers need to play out.

If this was fixed price and a fast moving sale, would have bought them.

I am now out of reach of these since I am back in NY tonight.