Bookshelf speaker reccommendations

I posted this ealier, and I'm posting it again; In the small speaker field you will not find better than TOTEM's, if I didn't own and like my Klipsch speakers, I would own Totem in a heartbeat...............small, plenty of punch, good looking, but expensive, but unbelievable sound from such a small package...................but, I own Klipsch...........

I believe you. They are probably more than I want to spend. I have decided that for my work office, I am fine unless I stumble across something better. The speakers are only 3 feet apart and the source is fair at best. My home office will use the L100's and I am looking into a vintage receiver for a "retro" package.

I have heard about Totems before. Never heard them. Have you tried B&W 805s's? You would never guess they are so small. Really outstanding speakers but expensive. About $2500 new and used for close to $2,000. Ouch!

Chris

Please don't get me wrong, JBL's are fine, better than most really, the only JBL I will knock are the Northridge line, a failure in my opinion, I just was so impressed with the Totems, that I like to remind people of them. If I was just starting out with nothing I would strongly consider them,but my problem is I like larger speakers, it's one of those GUY things I guess. Just trying to add more info to the thread,...............but by the looks of your system, I don't need to tell you anything..................If I spend big cash, it will be with Klipsch, Khorns are the end of the road for this old fart.........................