Amateur (and professional!) photographers wanted!

Amy

• Moderators

As many of you may know, we're in the midst of a large website re-design. Part of my job has been going through all of the product pictures. I've always known that we're missing some pics for our discontinued items, but have just recently been thinking about how nice it would be to fill in some of those "holes."

Since we longer make or have in our possession many of these, I thought it would be really nice if some of our fans would be able to submit a pic of their "vintage" speakers and have it proudly displayed on our website.

To find out if your speaker is one we are missing, go to Products>Search on our site...search for the model number or name, and click on the link. There should be a picture of the speaker...if there isn't, we need it! Some of the older pictures are also...hmm...less than professional? So if you have one that you think is better, please feel free to send that along, also.

I'll get the details on what size would be needed... JPEG is the preferred format. Send them to me-- amy.unger@klipsch.com. Perhaps we'll have a treat for those that are chosen? [;)]

• Moderators

[:)]

I'll go ahead and lock this one, since there's another of the same in 2-channel. If anyone has questions, you can email me or post there.

Thanks!