blown la scala woofer

rhanks901

I have a pair of La Scalas that I bought in 1990 and the woofer in one of them has been blown. To loud one night. I am trying to find out how to fix them, I can do wood working, but I don't want to ruin them in the process of fixing them. Any ideas?

I have a Harmon Kardon AVR 30, Caver M-4.0t power amp

pioneer CT-910w tape deck and pioneer PD-TM1 cd player.

Call 1-800-KLIPSCH ask for technical service. They should be able to ship you a new woofer so that you can replace it. If you have a local dealer that has a repair shop I'm sure that they would be happy to take care of it for you as well.

------------------

LSU PAINTBALL- We'll cover you with our balls!

Paintball players do it 'till their balls break!

1 Pair KLF-30's

Sonic Frontiers SFL-1 Pre-amp

Carver TFM-45 Amp

Teac AD-4 CD Player

***Needed VPI HW Series Turntable*** Anybody Sellin'?

• 10 months later...

rhanks901 if you can find any audioshere research 15" drivers in your area you are laughing.These were put in speaker cabinets years back with massive weights on the rear end and horns on top,I have a set in my lascalas and they sound the same as corner horns or better,you can really hear the difference.I have never burnt any drivers not even the 33 but I like more base,These babys bolt right up no problem.years back they even made a massive 18" house shaker.

1.gif