Something wonderful is about to happen

jackpod

Well, I did it. I found a pair of '97, oiled oak, mint, original owner Khorns fairly close to Arizona. They are supposed to arrive in Phoenix on the 25th of this month (if the truck arrives on schedule) and of course the 25th is a Friday, so if the truck doesn't make it on time I have to wait until Monday.

only 18 days,

can I hold out?

I guess I have to

I'm going to start with the Mac 240, then I want to try a pair of my MC50 ss monoblocks, then the MC150 (which is what I have on my Belles) and then put an Ionovac or two on top. I have already put aside that whole next week to do nothing but play

I am very excited

Geez, what would be the perfect first musical piece to play? something to give the most wow, something very familiar? what genre (I have a little of everything but rap)

I might not have any sanity left in 18 days (who am I kiding, I lost that about the same time I lost my.....) Or let the wife decide...

Hey, what part of Flag are you in? I'm in Glendale, about 3 miles west of the junction of I-17 and the 101. Feel free to let me know if I can help out here locally. I'm off on Sun, Mon, Tues and alternate Wed. If you need them picked up from a freight terminal or something I would be able to help out.