O/T: Colterphoto's heading south for the winter....

dtel's wife

• Moderators

We will be celebrating a triple wedding in December. My oldest daughter and her fiance, my niece and her fiance will be getting married and dtel and I will be renewing our wedding vows. All in one ceremony. Wedding dresses, tuxes, cakes and all!!!

We have asked Colter to document/photograph the event[ap] He accepted. How great is that?

We are all so honored that Michael will be our guest for a week. That's right, Michael will be spending a week with us! I hope the "crazies" in this house aren't too much for him to handle. Oh, I forgot he will fit right in.[;)] Seriously, we can't wait for him to get here. He may love New Orleans and South Mississippi so much that he may never go back to Indy.[<:o)]

What can we say? Just to have Michael visit for a week would be an honor for us. Not only will he be visiting us for a week, he will also be doing the photography for us. Aren't we special!!!

We all (nine of us) can't wait to see you. The new Cornwall III's should be broke in by then!!!

BTW, Michael the check is in the mail! How many times have you heard that before?[;)]

Christy, I'm so honored that you selected me to photograph your family event. It sounds like it's going to be a blast. Even though I've never met you or your family, just our chats on the Forum and phone calls tell me that you're the kind of people that I'm going to love working with.

I'm definitely looking forward to a couple days in N.O. with ya before the event. I promise to be good and not get into any trouble. [A]

Hope the airlines get things sorted out by then. I hate to think that I won't be able to carry my cameras onboard, but I'll get down there one way or the other.

And yes, I'm going to try to make the DC/Virginia trip. LarryC's been working on me!

Michael