Paging Earsonly or his brother...

dtel's wife

• Moderators

If you guys are still active on the forum let us know. Dtel has something he wants to tell you. You guys really impressed him at the Pilgrimage.[*]

This is another one of those small things that happened at the Pilgrimage and we can't go without mentioning these folks.

Earsonly has a total of four posts on the forum and his brother Sweetspot, well I am not sure if he has any posts. Anyway, we met Earsonly on Friday, he shared our picnic table while we ate that wonderful fried catfish dinner.

On Saturday evening, we had the priviledge of meeting Earsonly's wife, brother and sister in law. We sat at thier table during the concert. When Trey announced the second drawing was about to be held, these four people began chanting dtel, dtel, dtel, you are going to win a new pair of speakers, dtel, dtel...and all the while they were chanting, they were waving thier hands at him (kind of like a preacher praying over you)

This chanting went on while Trey was gathering the troops from in the farmhouse and getting his daughter to come on stage and pull the name from the hat. It seemed liked few minutes of chanting, sort of "trance like". Then, the strangest thing happened, dtel's name came out of the hat.

These four people were really pulling for dtel's name to be pulled. It was a very unselfish act on thier part and we should not have waited so long to tell this story.

All we can say, is "You guys are good, real good". Once again, a big thank you to all of you.

I am wondering if this isn't one of those "strange happenings"? I sure hope you guys answer this post.