how much better is the DigiTheatre DTS vs. 4.1???

Vatican3

i'm getting rid of my promedia 4.1 and am wondering if the Videologic digitheatre DTS would be a worthy replacement. Considering that it costs double of what the promedia 4.1's cost, i want opinions from people who have actually heard both sets to see if there is justification to me spending that much money.

cause for about a couple of hundred more, i could get a paradigm Cinema series and a yamaha receiver.

now adays you do not really need an external DTS decoder for most uses of DTS. if i were you, i would get teh new LogiTech Z560's. They are as good or better than the 4.1's and cost half as much!

Go get them, i guarentee you will love them, maybe as much as the PM 4.1's!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free @ 1-888-554-5665

yeah it is, the 5.1 sound great too, though. the thing is, im not too sure what i will do if my pros break down again...hopefully my 5.1s stay alright...the DTSs look mighty temptiong if they break.

------------------

LAKERS SEASON BEGINS!

are you fools ready to be dominated?

I SAID SHUT UP, Action! I'll show you Mr. "i go to the best public university"

Well not that klipsch has released a statement about the present situation about the 5.1 promedia line, i might give it some more consideration. The DTS set really stetches my budget and if i'm going to spend that much, why not just go for a home theatre set? Lots of tough choices to make but i'll assess the situation further. Still got a lot of studying to do in university anyway, sp my yamaha's will have to do for the moment. Thanks for the advice anyway!