KLF 20 and KLF-C7 Pricing

snowboarder

I am looking to sell my Klipsch Legend Series KLF 20 (set of 2) and KLF-C7 speakers and I was wondering if anyone knows what the going price is for these speakers. They are in great condition as they have only really been used for the audio for my television. They are located in NYC.

A set of 2 KLF20s, a C7, and a pair of KSP-s6s just sold for 1200 on Ebay.

Typically, the C7 will go for 250-300.

I personally need a black C7, if you want to sell it PM me.

Im considering using KLF20s instead of the KSP S6s for my surrounds due to my room shape(I have KLF30s up front)...might be interested in your KLF20s as well.

I'd ideally like to sell the speakers as a set so I'm not stuck with just part of my system. I use them really just for my television and I had this huge rear projection screen tv that I am upgrading to a flat screen and so I was hoping to buy smaller speakers with just as much power and get more of a surround sound system. Do you know how the KLF20's and the C-7 would compare to a Bose system, like the Bose Acoustimass 10 Home Entertainment Speakers System?

DON"T DO IT!

Your KLF will blow the doors off of any Bose system.

If all you need is surrounds and sub to make a complete Klipsch system, please dont' go over to the dark side.

There are numerous articles here regarding the really horrific frequency response of the Acoustimass system, there are a couple of very severe dips in response. After you listen to one for a while you will realize that it's mainly boom boom boom sizzle sizzle, with no real musicality.

Plus for HT uses, imho, the crossover between the cubes and the 'bass' module is much too high, so a lot of directional information is lost. Let's face it, how much midrange and upper bass can you get out of a 2" speaker?

Michael

Thanks for the advice. I just got a plasma flat screen TV that's 42" and I wanted to put it on a media cabinet that has a place for a center speaker but it's the size of a drawer. I think the speakers I have are going to look too big next to my tv. Is there another speaker system you would recommend that's not as big as the ones I have? I really don't listen to much music in my apartment so I just need something for the TV and I know Bose makes small speakers. I certainly don't want to downgrade in the quality of my speakers but I would like a smaller set that works well in a NYC apartment.

There are any number of sat/sub systems that will blow the Bose away...Athena Micra, Orb audio, I think Axiom has one, or try the new bookshelf system from SVS...for $999 you get the 5 bookshelfs and a PB-10 sub.

My offer still stands to buy the C7 and perhaps the KLF20s from you. PM me if you want to talk.

I had an Athena surround, with F1s, B1s, and a C1 that I gave to my gf when I found the KLF30s on craigslist. I definitely understand the size issue, but the speakers you have will scream if fed enough power. I'm in an apt. that flipped to a condo though, and I don't have room for what I want to put in here(luckily my lease is up soon), so I'm just going to cram it in here until I can move.

You could put the center on a shelf above the tv if you want to keep what you have.