Pair of Cornwalls, 1985 vintage

funkwrench

Helo forum folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I am parting with my pair of Corwalls ("ones") and they are listed for sale on Audiogon classifieds. I won't post a url - they are easy to find if you want to look.

Shipping is always an issue with 100 lb speakers and I can be very flexible with personal delivery.

Sorry to clog the bandwith with this but I wanted to make the community aware, in case someone has a friend who is looking.

Comments welcome.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks for all of the instant feedback. Yes the link is:

I will post additional photos here when I get to my office.

Am I sure I want to sell??? Well, no. But all my reasons for selling are valid and I am confident that I can get another pair - maybe i will try IIs or IIIs next time - when I want.

Like the man says, "All you need is the correct change..."

Sorry for the original price mis-information. It was a wild-a**ed guess. What would YOU say was the original price?

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks for all of the instant feedback. Yes the link is: I will post additional photos here when I get to my office. Am I sure I want to sell??? Well, no. But all my reasons for selling are valid and I am confident that I can get another pair - maybe i will try IIs or IIIs next time - when I want. Like the man says, "All you need is the correct change..." Sorry for the original price mis-information. It was a wild-a**ed guess. What would YOU say was the original price? Thanks, Joe

Probably about $1100 - $1300. I paid $1400 for my 1980's but it was an exotic wood.

Joe, those look like nicely loved Cornwalls and a pretty fair price for some as blemish-free as yours.

I particularly like your shipping (NOT) terms and your hand delivery option. That should appeal to folks in a wide geographic area around you. Best luck with the sale!

Michael