Agenda, dinner menu, attendees, & 2 available Strathmore tickets for the MD-DC-NoVA fest

LarryC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plans are falling into place for the October 13-15 MD-DC-NoVA Klipschfest! The announcement thread was A Maryland-DC-No. Virginia Klipsch and Music Fest!

This is going to be so awesome! I was just thinking - if anybody is at all intersted, I could drag up a pair of RF-5s if anybody wants to give these babies a listen!

My plans are to try to ditch out of work a little early Friday and come up immediatly afterwards (after a quick stop at my house in F'burg to check mail and grab an overnight bag). I probably could fit the RF-5s in the car, but if nobody is really interested, than I won't hassle with them then. I do have to make sure I don't forget to bring that little tri-path amp back for Thebes.

Steve,

Save your back. I'm already speaker-heavy and I don't think Larry has room either.

Just bring yourself buddy!

No prob! Ah-well, those RF-5s would've been a pain anyway, but still incredibly good sounding speakers, especially for the size.

BTW, Yes and Yes (for dinner at that Italian place - I hope they have good Fetticini Alfredo or Manicotti - and lunch at Gary's)

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks. Major bummer for me that the Helloween show that I was going to see that Wednesday the 18th at Jaxx got canned, though.