Looking for a Maple RC 7

bharej

With people slowly upgrading their equipment to the new klipsch reference line, I decided I would like to start upgrading my system from the RF 3 series that I currently have.

Anyone out there looking to sell their center channel RC 7 in maple let me know. I figure I will start out with the center channel....as currently would like to start by upgrading from the center channel out. I realize these may be pretty rare....but I am in no rush at all and figure more of these will soon be popping up with people moving to the RC 64.

Anyone that can help me begin my upgrade process would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Looks like the deal finished quickly for only one party Colter.

Don't blame you for being miffed bharej. You put the request out there, someone replied to it, and someone else snuck in and didn't give you a chance to make an offer. I'll probably get ragged on for saying this, but I think some well-understood, 'unwritten', forum rules have been broken here by both parties involved. Whatever happened to common courtesy?

Sorry I don't have a maple RC-7, but if I see a maple RC-7 in my travels, I'll be sure to let you know privately.

-PB

I will also be on the look out. I seem to have become addicted to this. Anyonw know of a cure???? Can it be black or does it have to be Maple? The reason why i ask, is because no one can really see the side of the center speaker anyway, Well, most of the time anyway.. Good luck and let us know if you find one............Daryl

I appreciate all the help I can get on this. To answer a previous question...the speaker does have to be in maple, and I'm sure all I will need to say is that in order to justify the additional $$$ in the upgrade.......the wife wants them to match our current entertainment center and furniture.

I could only be so lucky if black would do, as those seem to be all over the place. I kinda like the idea of a different look myself as well.

Well maybe the third time is the charm.

I purchased a great looking and fully functioning Maple RC-7 from Jay.....well it was that way until FedEx decided to toss the box around like a baseball.

To keep this short I am in the claims process with FedEx..............And looking for another Maple RC-7

I'm not holding my breath....thanks