Simaudio Amps

Zinman

I am in the midst of assembling my dream system for a newly renovated Home Theatre Room. This system would be built around a pair of K-horns for mains. My research into controllers and power amps led me to Simaudio. The local Simaudio dealer went into apoplexy when I suggested K-horns as my main speakers for this amp, his reasoning being that the power amp would never be engaged above its slow idle with such efficient speakers. Comments?

What the...

Listen here,I have FOUR SimAudio amps(three Celeste and one MOON W5).All these work damn well with the large Klipsch.

I have the RF-7 as mains in one system and the Celeste 4250SE works damn well with them.Sure the amp may not even output over 5 watts on most peaks.Still the sound quality is great,the match is very good.

Celeste and MOON series from SimAudio work well with the Klipsches,even the very large Klipsch speakers.

Try and desice for yourself.

I know I like the result,smooth,detailed and POWER to break walls if needed.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

If you are looking in the Sim Audio price range
Take a gander at this Stradivarius VT150
http://www.smartdev.com/smartht.html
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_8_2/smart-theatre-2x150vt-amplifier-4-2001.html
above link is a review
I believe its a better choice for any of the Heritage
Line

------------------
I am HI-FI Smile.gif

This message has been edited by htxpert on 11-20-2001 at 05:15 PM

Gentlemen, thank you for your replies. Unfortunately, in Calgary, the Klipsh dealers do not carry Simaudio and vice-versa,so a certain amount of salesman bias may be coming into play. The Simaudio Attraction/Titan combo appears to me to be a spectacular pairing.