Trying to track down a set of Sirocco Pros...

Btrigg

...and have been coming up short everywhere I've looked. I used to be a forum regular here back in the day before I switched to headphones. I remember theEar had a pair, sent him a pm that he hasn't answered yet, so I figured I'd post a thread on it. US Ebay has nothing, UK ebay seems like a better choice because they at least have other videologic products there. Anyone know of good places to check for these?

Yes I still...have a set of VideoLogic SoroccoPro and CrossFire [:D] After all trhese years they are still THE very finest 2.1 PC speakers ...under $1000.

Sad people opted for loud kaboom in place of high quality anmd refinement. The SiroccoPro is a delight,and good for even some more serious monitoring.

Darn, so I'll take that as a "no I'm not selling them" then? Figured I'd ask because of you having dynaudio for your pc setup. Anyway, thanks for replying. Maybe a pair will pop up on ebay some day (probably not, people who still have them will have no reason to sell them, I think).