Seals and Seals Concert flopped

klipschaholik

Went to see Seals and Seals Friday night at the local community college. I must say it was the first concert I have ever walked out on. The original program was to be held outdoors but because of rain it was moved to the performing arts center inside. The warm up band sounded fine but for some reason the sound guys just totally F'd up the whole setup. When Dan and Jimmy came out onstage you literally could not hear a word they were saying. I thought after the first song someone would pull the plug and go to intermission while they figured out what was wrong. The stage crew obviously was aware things were not right but they just let them keep on playing. It was so bad my wife and I got up and left. I was really disappointed especially since they took over half an hour between the warm up band to get set up. They didn't even change the speaker setup. It was a real mess. Sorry to see such a good pair of singers put into such a bad situation because the sound engineers couldn't get things figured out.