Final cry for help - Match my H3's with a powered sub.

Clarence

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence,

Yes I know the KSW subs flat out SUCK watermelons.

I also know very well the KSW series compare poorly to Klipsch new sub series.They sound great compared to Sony's WM40.

In the price range you are looking the RT-12d would be a great sub,

The HSU VTF3 HO would be an astounding choice for one grand.SVS Ultra series,another top dog sub.

ear I looked at HSU's website at http://www.hsuresearch.com/ and found the

VTF-3 MK 2

is this the sub you were referring to? If it is, it appears to be on sale NIB for $699?

If the ear is recommending it....... it must be good?

The VTF3 MK2 is a winner,yes it is good,great for the price.There is another great choice,the Axiom 500 and 600 subs.Also factory direct ,these use higher quality amps and a slightly more capable woofer.

Both the Axiom and HSU offer BIG value,they perform above thier price points.

Looks like a good, affordable choice.............Oh, Prince of Blackness..............Brand New? That would be my choice.........That bad boy can be hidden too..........I'd like to hear that set-up when your done................I think the Heresy is a very under rated speaker, for their size, there's none better.....................Good Call...............Good Luck..............

Went to BB to auditon the SUB12.

3 salesguys in, told me "its blown"

I asked him to cycle on and off, looks good power light.

no source apparent, couldent figure out which button to press to get it running.

i left 5 miniuts later, put the cd I was going to buy back.

on my way out, got hasseled by security for the dire straits disc and a few burned cd's I had brought for my audition.

ughhh

They don't know who they are dealing with.............Do They? How can a store of that size allow such foolishness to happen....Blown Sub woofer, and it is still on the floor...that's unbelievable....It really has gotten to the point where the stores just don't seem to care if you buy or not......Customers just don't seem to matter....pisses me off...I am the one that wants to spend my money, make me feel special, enough if it's for just 5 minutes.....They should be right there to aid and assist, and atleast try to act interested......Big Box stores, not a friendly way to shop..........I miss the small HI-FI stores, the small little record and tape stores of old, this fast paced, cold,give me your credit card, style stores are for the birds.......More and more I find the inter-net the best shopping, price and choice wise, but you cannot try the stuff first, or see it ,or touch it....that shouldn't have happened to you Prince of Blackness.............I bet you don't go back............they lost a sale...Shame on them