Man I'm finding great Klipsch deals on craigslist! (KLF30!)

wuzzzer

Unfortunately I didn't buy them, but I gave my best friend the heads up and he did!

He called me at work today and said they were truly mint, not a scratch on them! He said they were a light oak color. He paid $500 for them!

Due to circumstances beyond his control he will be storing them at my house for a while. I didn't have to think too hard about that! [6]

He's bringing them to my house tomorrow. So now I'll be able to do an A/B/C between RF-7s, KLF30s and Forte IIs. I can't wait!

Me too! I almost bought them instead of the Forte IIs since they came up for sale at about the same time. I'm almost wishing I wouldn't have passed them up, but my friend's been through some rough times lately and he's always loved Klipsch (He's the one that got me into liking them) so I'm glad he was able to take advantage of the deal!

Hmmm.. Was this the ad placed on 10/23?

I had contact with this person a week ago and he said they were sold.

Not too unhappy, I have a pair of them collecting dust in my spare bedroom.

He will enjoy them..They are a great sounding speaker.

JJ

Yes, it was that ad. I had called the seller and asked some questions. My friend called him on Saturday and the guy said he had 2 people come over and hook up their amps and then decide not to buy them. Apparently they didn't like the Klipsch sound.