Christmas Wish..

cc1091

i second that... what are those? they sur elook sweet, love the tweeters!

gotta love that 70's feel to the room... the speakers don't seem to match that era to me... course i was born in '84 so... Smile.gif

the speaks in teh back are...

DEMO STUDIO STANDARD WITH DOUBLE WOOFER AND 2" DRIVER. BREAWOOD ROSEWOOD WITH LAQUER FINISH.

DEALER COST: $14,500.00

SALE PRICE: $11,000.00.

ouch! that's some big dough and you would need two, left and right, and then how much are the taller mains? wish we could get the specs on this setup. Frown.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

I must admit that I don't know anthing about these guys either. I saw their AD in the latest issue of "THE ABSOLUTE SOUND" magazine, so I pulled up their website and found that image. I'm at work now, so I don't know if they called themselves anything other than Classic Audio Reproductions (see the page2.html on that site). I'll double check. They were advertising the "Contemporary Line" in the advertisement. Their website needs work..not a lot of info there. I thought some of the old horn fanatics here would be interested since they seem to have a line of horn loaded speakers based upon a much older speaker manufacturer.

CARs, fella up in Michigan. His first product was a copy of the JBL Hartsfield, he's since moved on to other things too. Old Time Religion speakers, nothing new here; big, high quality woofer in a vented box, compression drivers and horns. Kinda like Altec Valencias or JBL L-300s, that's good. Guy uses top shelf drivers, JBL and TAD. Never heard them but I'd be very surprised if they didn't sound outstanding, the guy knows the recipe and has the right ingredients.