Here's a great record that will sell cheap . . .

Allan Songer

Artist's House was a tiny NYC label that lasted only about 2 years, but ALL of their releases were excellent and this is one of the best:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Art-Pepper-So-In-Love-Artists-House-AH9412-LP_W0QQitemZ140049446165QQihZ004QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is an original pressing--it was reissued a couple of years back by Analogue Productions.

FYI - I don't know if Allan's heard the Analogue Production version but it's worth the extra money IMO although some are out of production. Actually, I have copies of 4 Art Pepper AP reissues and they are all better than any others I've heard although I must admit the originals sound fantastic too.

+ Eleven

Meets The Rthyhm Section

So In Love

Smack Up

Elusive Disc sells them new for $25 if they still have them. I know they have + Eleven and Meets The Rhytym Section which are from the late 50s and the originals are very expensive in NM condition. So In Love is also available in SACD from AP and is one of the best sounding SACDs I own.