Help!!

Scuba

the first time i replied to this it was like a short novel.. then my POS computer crashed so i am gonna keep this short Smile.gif

Make sure EVERYTHING is correctly hooked up. every plugged pushed all teh way in, every cord in teh right spot.

did this happen to a new set that you just setup or just out of the blue, a set you have had working fine just stopped playing the rears?

test it with a cd player, alternate the plugging in of the mini cords (the two form the control pod) into the headphone output and see if you get sound to all four speakers, 2 speakers at a time of course Smile.gif

if you do then it is a problem with your computer, what Sound card and what OS do you have?

if you do not get sound from all four speakers than contact Klipsch with the info below.

good luck !Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

This happened to me the other day, but after playing around with the cords in back and stuff I got it to work again.

Now, time for Brian's elite troubleshooting technique:

1) Play very loud music.

2) Start pluging in random wires in the back of the computer and seeing if any comination works.

3) After a few minutes of this one combo is bound to work, hell it worked for me.

Good luck.

BTW: I got that new cable Justin, its pretty kick @$$, I'll post some pictures later on.

------------------

Brian

Brian@n2v.net

cool Brian! yeah, send some pics and stuff... Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150