Sonus Faber Concertino Domus, Vs Klispch RXS-5?

jlingo

With a name like Sonus Faber Concertino Domus, I would go with them. It just sounds exotic and fancy. However, If you want a tried and true and of course an incredible sounding American made speaker, buy the RXS-5. Email me and I will give you a price for these RXS-5 that will blow your socks off!

Cheers!

Greg

Lets get serious here.

This comparo is unfair,as unfair gets. Comparing a refined mini monitor speakers with a good quality low cost sats.Of course the Sonus Faber are superior,unless all you do is listen to hard rock and other music where output is paramount over quality.

The little Klipsch are fine inexpensive speakers,but please do not compare them with some low cost High-End speakers(Concertino Domus).

In the same vein...lets compare these Sonus Faber monitors to my Dynaudio Special 25,and lets hear who bests who. [:P]

Hi TheEAR,

I think you used to be active in 3dsoundsurge no? :)
Anyhow, the reason I'm asking is because Sonus Faber monitors currently on sale 50% off in Australia. From AUD$1800 down to AUD$900.- which is very attractive. the Klipsch costs the same price as the Sonus Faber monitors now.

I guess I'd better go for Sonus huh?