FS: Klipsch RT-10d Subwoofer NEW - $1,199 Shipped or Best Offer

Denon2807

Hi guys, I just purchased a Klipsch RT-10d (retail: $1,599) subwoofer for my new home theater system but as it turns out the RT-10d is underpowered for the large room I have that's 9,600 cubic feet in size---one guy that I talked to described my room as a small auditorium. Thus I decided to go with a dual sub setup. I unpacked this subwoofer and used it for a maximum of 2 hours while watching one of the Lord of the Rings DVDs. If I hadn't told you that you would think it's brand new as it will come in all original packaging and be packed so that it looks new when you receive it. I'm asking $1,199.00 or best offer, including shipping. The box is huge (as a matter of fact, so is the subwoofer) so it's going to cost me quite a bit to ship---good for you, bad for me. This subwoofer comes with the original factory warranty from Klipsch. 

Ready to ship within 24 hours of receiving payment.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We're talking Klipsch so who needs a warranty, these suckers last a lifetime.[:P] Right Bob?

As an owner of an official green card (uh ahem purchased from under a table...placed under ...a larger proverbial table)and clandestine clown in disguise... I must question the above.The duty calls...

These are not "suckers" and second how do you define lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

Is that a black top and cherry sides I see? Or just relections of the floor on the sides of the sub?

It has cherry panels.

Cherry panels,I want lemon top and tomato cones. It is all black and what looks like another color is reflection and the way the pic came out. [^o)]