Looking to upgrade my RF3s

Jerry22m

Authorized dealers can be found on the Klipsch home page. I believe acoustic sound design is the only authorized online dealer. If you mean upgrade in the reference line, I own rf-7's & they are wonderful. I haven't heard the new reference line yet.

Your options are RF-83, RF-63 or RF-82 in decreasing order of cost and performance.

I don't see the RF-82 as being a substantial enough upgrade. So RF-63 or RF-83? I have the RF-63s and highly recommend them. You'll be happy either way, but you must consider reasons to go all the way to the RF-83, and make a decision. Cash is the first, performance is the other, do you want to be wondering what RF-83s would have gotten you? I would recommend going up to the RF-83s if the cash is available. I decided on the RF-63s with the understanding that I would use them as rears someday if I went to RF-83s.

I'm pleased with the RF-63s for now, my current hunger is to get a set of Cornwall III's new, or find a set of used Cornwall II's at a price and distance I can't refuse. These would be for Stereo listening while the RF-63s would be home theater use. I'm currently using the RF-63s as the front for both applications with satisfaction. (As much satisfaction as can be had until I've got a new set of all the current Heritage line and the RF-83's).