Suggest some 6-8 ft. pre-terminated speaker cables and a 3 ft. audio cable.

kenratboy

I am ordering a new Sanus stand and Panamax power conditioner (paying pennies on the dollar, so its all good) - however, just because I want to dress up the system, I want to buy some good-quality, affordable, and nice-looking:

-3' stereo RCA cables (no more than $50)

-6-8' terminated speaker cables (bananas on both ends, no more than $75)

-3' ATX power cables (not worried about performance, just want something shorter that looks cool)

Any suggestions? I can get some of Belkin's PureAV cables for about 60% off on Amazon (they have 8' speaker wire and 4' RCA's for about $60 total), Ethereal has some nice stuff, but I hate paying retail. Blue Jeans speaker wire is no doubt good, but nothing I could not do myself.

Any advice? Obviously it needs to perform well, but I just want something nice.

This will be for my Primare and Klipsch 2-channel setup.

Thanks!

If you're willing to cut a length of cable in two and slip on connectors, then tighten some set screws, check out www.knukonceptz.com and click on Home Theater. Their cable is not expensive and it sounds good. The blue and silver Karma Kable will soon be available in gray and silver.

They also have interconnects, but I don't think they have power cords. They carry regular banana plugs as well as BFA plugs, which have less metal but more contact surface.