kg4's FS

easylistener

Easy,

Most of the Sales of KG 4's go for around 150-200 . For that price your getting into the Used Heresy Market (ebay prices).........

You will not find a pair like mine for that price................unless you are very lucky, or buy from family, or close friend............Mine are out of the box pristine, just like the day I bought them.............I have seen Heresy's that weren't worth $150.-$200............I refuse to ship, they are that nice.........Walnut veneer

I don't mind seeing ads listed for local Klipsch available, to anyone in the area. I would think someone with interest in them would at least

offer what he thought was fair and take it or leave it. I auditioned some KG4's back in the mid 80's, and I could have gotten a pair for $440.

I found my pair of Walnut KG4's at a rummage sale a few years ago, and were in excellent shape except for 1 of the 8" k-8-k's were inoperative.

I've gotten my speaker pairs down to 6, so I've been rotating them in and out of the main system every few weeks. I did see a local pair of KG 5.5's come up in the local Bargain Bulletin for $300, but it is silly to get "another" pair, and have to give something else up. (Unless it's a rare pair of the 1974 Cornwall ABR, which is the Albino Birch Raw model. Someday!)

BTW, I'm up in the Appleton area, usually perusing the Craigslistings from Oshkosh to Green Bay!

There not mine nor do I want to buy them.. I have not researched these speakers I just thought I would mention it here. Just thought if I could help someone out I would give them a chance. Sorry next time I will keep it to myself.

Why do you feel that way? I'm just stating that I have a pristene pair for that price...........no more ,no less, not knocking others............if someone on the right coast was looking for KG4's mine are here if interested...........another pair to look at............I am the only owner, and they have never been hurt or abused.........boxes, papers, and sales receipt...............pick-up only..................

Easylistener. Keep posting items you see for sale. Ads like that are usually a starting price, anyway. $350 is a little high for used Kg4's, but the seller could possibly end up letting them go for $250. Cash in hand on your doorstep is hard to turn away. Me, I don't want to spend too much time showing or have 100 strangers come to my house. I rarely sell from home, but the first guy with a reasonable offer gets the goods.

Michaels KG 4'S are a great deal! He nicely purchased them from me when I decided to down size! Great First speakers at that Price !

$200. is a great price for that set................Pristene is worth more though, no scracthes, stains, dings, or dents, perfect speakers and radiators, out of the box condition...........not for $200..........................not mine....................