Dim and Dumb help required

consistent

Hi All,

It must be a secret and I am getting older maybe not so wiser but I have to ask...does anyone know how to load a picture with a thread?. I am trying to get some advice on tweeter diaphragms and have tried numerous times to load a picture but nothing happens...help!

Thanks

Hi,

There may be an easier way that some of the more experienced forum users can tell you about, but I have found that the pictures you like to post need to be on a server (like a online photo archive, or similar). When you click on the picture icon you type in the "http://***** adress in the window under "image URL". The adress can be found when you for example right-click on the picture on the web, and then choose "properties" That will be the "message" to the system where to find the picture, and place it in your post. I do not think there are any option for uploading pictures from your computer to any server hosted by this forum.

I hope this helps, but as said, there may be an easier way?

Good luck

Don't know yet.
The horns are still not playing.

Right now I am on a oilrig outside Denmark. I will be home in a week, and then I will put veener on the woofersection, and hook them up.

The long jurney of building and learning is about to end, and hopefully some great listening is about to start.

And then......a set "far out of what you can find in any shop" monoblocks are to be built.....

When at your Reply box, note 4 tabs up near the top of the page, "compose," "options," "related" and "preview" -- click on Options, click the "add/update" box, click browse and find and "open" the pic file you want. Then click Save. Finally, click "compose" on top to finish your message and post.

Larry

When at your Reply box, note 4 tabs up near the top of the page, "compose," "options," "related" and "preview" -- click on Options, click the "add/update" box, click browse and find and "open" the pic file you want. Then click Save. Finally, click "compose" on top to finish your message and post.

Larry

Try what Larry said but write your post first, add file, save & post. If I write anything after saving I lose my attachment. I'm on a pc with firefox.

When at your Reply box, note 4 tabs up near the top of the page, "compose," "options," "related" and "preview" -- click on Options, click the "add/update" box, click browse and find and "open" the pic file you want. Then click Save. Finally, click "compose" on top to finish your message and post. Do this finally step first not last.

Larry

Just experimenting, i've never tried to reply to post this way.

Hey Mate,

Now that you've perfected your picture uploading skills, might I suggest we next work on you advertising skills.

Few are going to be drawn to the bottom of this tread to see your ultimate desire, which is to find this diaphram. So I would recommend starting a new thread with a title something like " Help need find a diaphram for ______, picture attached" Filling in the blank with what the diaphram is from would very helpful to those trying to help you.

Best of Luck,

Mike