Vista Drivers

mas

From what I have heard on other forums I won't be interested in upgrading any time soon. There is just nothing visable in improvements to spend 200 bucks. I would also have to upgrade the motherboard, processor, memory, and "C" drive because of the 12 gigs this thing ocupies. And it isn't even 64 bit. Pass.

JJK

If you are using OSX you probably won't have a use for this link either!

But I do get a kick out of your maintaining that XP is SOOOO sufficient! The fact is, aside from the eye candy where they are copying the Mac, the internal structure and security is superior to XP. And quite frankly, settling for XP is nothing to brag about in the OS world!

But this wasn't posted to encourage a venting of everyone's feelings about MS or Windows. It was posted as a resource for those folks who are considering upgrading. And our feelings about the OS really don't matter for those who are interested in verifying or finding drivers. They are simply trying to get a job done with a minimum of hassle. And for those who are: Good luck!