What do you all think of this....

darylomer12

http://cgi.ebay.com/Klipsch-RF-7-RC-7-RS-7-Home-Theater-System-NO-SUB_W0QQitemZ130083078984QQihZ003QQcategoryZ32861QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This seller says the BUY IT NOW PRICE is $1,000.00 plus free shipping. Located in Pennsylvania. Too good to be true. How can Ebay let this happen? Seller even has 100% feedback. Heck, even if it is a scam, the preferred payment plan is through Paypal, who offers buyer protection. Anyone got a grand to find out?[:D]

Do you see a Buy-It-Now button? No. This is a scam auction. All scam auctions such as this will talk about some incredibly low Buy-It-Now price, but not offer a button to be able to purchase the item at that price. Instead, you are required to contact the seller through the email they list and not through eBay's 'Ask Sell a Question' format.

The auctions that this seller has listed will be pulled before they end. Just watch and see.

I asked the guy if my uncle could pay for and pick-up the speakers locally and here is the response.[^o)]

BTW, here's the date and time on the e-mail: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:20:27 +0200 Considering it's now only Fri. Feb. 23, 2007 @ 11:55, I'd guess the guy is in the far east.

"Hi there.
The item is brand new have international warranty provided by the factory
and come with all accesories that you need . Our best price is only $1000
Shipping is free worldwide. The price for the item include the shipping charges. We will pay them.
Tracking number is available for online tracking and will be emailed to you once payment has been
received & cleared. We are using UPS Express delivery service which guarantee a fast and secure
shippment of our products.In max 2 days this item will be in your
home after the buyer confirm the payment.We prefer to pay us using Western Union money transfer
because is faster and also we can make a fast shippment. We have a buyer protection insurance on ebay and any deal
with us will be insured. You have 14 days to ask for refund or to replace.
Thanks for asking and mail me if you are interested to buy and agree. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards!"