A little off track but...............................

rsp1068

Rob....wish I still had the TR-3. Sold it to a frat brother for $300 to buy a 68 Mustang. Drove that mustang coast to coast in 72. Slept out on the side of the road every night. I think it cost about $70 for gas for that trip as I recall. Remember recaps? Found out why no one used recaps in the west while going through Nevada at 100 mph! The tires heated up...the glue got soft....hey wasn't that my tire in the rear view mirror? I know little about mechanical things but that was such a simple car to work on. The motor was actually a tractor motor and had the hand crank with it!

Anyway....tell your wife that there are several of us anal guys around...

Chuck

Tell her the world is full of us......................The All-star game at Fenway Park when all the players gathered around Ted, brought tears to my eyes. Only saw him play in person late in his career at Fenway................I was Born in Boston, but I'm a New Yorker now, tough to be a Red Sox Fan in YANKEE Country.........believe that...................

Can't believe I did that! Just went over to audiogon and pulled the trigger on a mint, vintage, Harman Kardon tubed reciever. It was so pretty I had to do it. The owner uses it in his office and said it is near perfect. Okay...what do I do with it? I already have horn monos and a preamp.

Got to get control of this impulse buying. But see.... if it had been a nasty, dirty, dinged, bad little boy I wouldn't have given it a second glance.

Chuck